Top 10 Wedding Trends of 2022
Designers and stylists have always been captivated by trends. The latest prediction for 2022 wedding trends comes from numerous major design houses, including Vera Wang (who keeps her finger on the pulse of all things “bridal”)! To help better understand what the 2022 wedding scene will look like this year, we’ve gathered a few of those recommendations in one centralized location.
2022 Wedding Trends
There is always something new and exciting in the works when it comes to weddings. Here are a few of the hottest trends for wedding ceremonies and receptions in 2022!
- Layers of tulle and other fabrics will add volume and drama to wedding gowns.
- Gowns will be shorter with layers of tulle or other lightweight fabrics, giving them a princess-like look.
- Backless gowns will be popular.
- Heavy embellishment in beading, embroidery, and appliques will still be a hit in 2022!
- Little white dresses won’t go out of style even though brides have been going for bold colors instead of in recent years.
- Brides will still be wearing long gloves.
- Hair that is sleek and shiny with lots of volumes will still be trendy for brides who want to impress on their wedding day.
- Wearing a veil for the ceremony and then taking it off to wear in an updo for the reception will become popular again since veils are becoming less and less popular.
- Grooms will continue to wear classic black tuxedos or switch to dark green, navy, or shades of gray.
- Weddings will be even more whimsical and creative with lots of unique ideas that reflect the couple’s personality getting married. So get ready for a wedding that is truly unique to you!
So there you have it, wedding trends that will be popular in 2022. We hope you enjoyed this sneak peek at what the bridal fashion industry has in store for weddings in 2022. When planning your big day, keep these in mind, and you’re sure to wow your guests!
Wedding Tent Rentals
Don’t forget to rent a wedding tent for outdoor aspects of your wedding day. As we move further and further into the 2020s, wedding planners and brides alike are seeing a trend towards more outdoor wedding elements. One of the top trends for 2022 weddings is to rent space in a public park or green space for your ceremony and reception. Wedding tents help create an outdoor feel for your ceremony so that you don’t necessarily have to worry about the elements (i.e., wind, rain, sun) affecting the proceedings.
Let Us Help
Our team at J&J Tent and Party Rentals is ready and waiting to bring our expertise to work with yours so we can create a one-of-a-kind event that exceeds all expectations!
Your wedding planning just got easier with J&J Tent and Party Rentals. We know the North Carolina wedding industry well, so we can answer any questions you may have about throwing your wedding or engagement party. With J&J Tent and Party Rentals by your side through every step in this process, soon enough, it will be time to say “I do.” Contact us at (919) 977-3691.
Want to learn more about how to throw a successful wedding? Check out these related blog articles: