Tips and Inspiration for a Successful Fall Wedding
Autumn is the best time of year to get married. The leaves are turning, there’s a crisp chill in the air, and you can enjoy all your favorite things without worrying about the summer heat. If you’re looking for inspiration for this Fall wedding season, look no further! This article offers some great ideas that will help inspire your big day.
Create an autumn color palette with rich jewel tones
Rich jewel tones like deep reds and purples or cool colors like browns, gold, and oranges can make for a stunning wedding color scheme. So many bold, bright, and neutral colors are yours to choose for a fall wedding.
The best part about planning an autumn-inspired event? You’ll get one more perfect chance at enjoying all of those beautiful leaves changing color outside. You can still incorporate some prevalent colors in fall like red, orange, and brown into your food display. If you’re on a limited budget, you can opt for a rustic presentation rather than going all out with food and drinks. Consider the following ideas for your fall wedding celebration:
- A pumpkin cake, autumn-themed floral displays, and green table runners are great ways to incorporate autumn colors into your fall wedding.
- For the food display, consider using rustic wooden pieces like crates and trays to hold food. Use varying heights for displays so guests can see everything you’ve set out on the table.
- Set the tone with a rich burgundy red wedding dress and complement it with deep purple bridesmaid dresses.
- Include fall colors like orange, brown, and gold into your bouquet with gorgeous bittersweet or mums.
- Add a pop of color to the all-white bridal party by incorporating a deep burgundy or tie the whole look together with a rust-colored sash.
- For the ultimate autumn wedding outfit, go for an all-brown dress and accessories.
- If you want to keep things simple, go with a white wedding dress accented by warm tones like orange or gold.
- If the bride and groom want to keep things neutral but add a pop of color, go for an all-white wedding dress with bright yellow or red accessories.
- If you are more of a casual bride, go for an all-white cotton dress accented with orange sash and boots.
Autumn wedding dress styles to consider
Dress styles in the fall differ from the other seasons only in colors and hues and perhaps an emphasis on accessories such as capes and lace overlays.
For a classic look, consider an empire-style dress with rich jewel tones like deep reds, purples, and blues, or go with an empire sheath dress in colors like white and cream for a beach wedding. Yes, in North Carolina, a fall beach wedding is possible! September and October are extensions of NC summer.
Try an A-line wedding dress with autumn colors like brown, orange, and gold or even in neutral colors like white, cream, and brown for a casual look.
Satin gives a luxurious, expensive feel to a fall wedding, and it’s perfect for a formal look.
An off-white wedding dress or even a teal wedding dress isn’t weird anymore. This outside-the-box look is entirely possible and agreeable with colors like brown and gold. This is your big day, and you can choose whatever dress style and color you want. Think white, cream, brown, or deep purples and blues or autumn golds. An autumn color palette teamed with an elegant wedding dress and wedding party gowns are sure to be stunning!
Here are a few additional autumn wedding dress styles to consider:
Try an all-white long sleeve lace gown with a stunning cathedral-length tulle veil if you want to keep your wedding dress unique but straightforward. If you want to go for a more traditional approach, try an all-white lace mermaid dress with long sleeves and a cathedral-length veil. Or, consider…
- Floor-length dresses with sleeves, capes, and ruffles.
- Embroidered lace wedding dress designs.
- All white dresses
- Teal bridesmaids’ dresses with a dark brown sash.
- Dresses accented with orange and red flowers.
- Short sleeve wedding dress designs with lace overlay.
- A-line dresses that are floor-length or tea-length.
- Consider wearing a dress with warm textures such as lace or velvet.
- Keep it simple by opting for elegant silhouettes such as A-line dresses or gowns.
Wedding Tent Rentals
There are plenty of ways couples can incorporate some autumnal flair into their nuptials without going overboard on the decorations or colors (which might not go well with your venue). Fall is a beautiful time of year. It’s the perfect season to get married, and we have everything you need for your big day! We can help with tents, chairs, tables, linens. You name it
Do you have an outdoor wedding coming up? We’d love to help. Our team of experts at J&J Tent and Party Rentals can provide tents, tables, chairs, and linens for your big day. Want more information about our packages or pricing options? Contact us today at (919) 977-3691.
Want to learn more about how to throw a successful wedding? Check out these related blog articles: